Come along to our Work Well Suffolk drop-in sessions and get advice and support on education and employment opportunities.
The Work Well Suffolk team will:
- support you to engage with education, training and employment
- improve employment opportunities
- promote independence, choice and wellbeing
- empower you to remove barriers to employment
- encourage you to participate in work related activities
We can help you if you:
- are 18 or older
- are unemployed / economically inactive, e.g. an unpaid carer, looking for work
- have a long term health condition
- have barriers to learning / employment
- have poor mental health / autism / learning disabilities
For more information contact Robyn Cardy on Robyn.email@example.com or call 01473 264370.