Looking to improve your digital skills, and learn how to write CVs and cover letter for job applications?
Join Work Well Suffolk for their fortnightly job club and gain all the skills you need to help you find work.
The Work Well Suffolk team will:
- support you to engage with education, training and employment
- improve employment opportunities
- promote independence, choice and wellbeing
- empower you to remove barriers to employment
- encourage you to participate in work related activities
We can help you if you:
- are 18 or older
- are unemployed / economically inactive, e.g. an unpaid carer, looking for work
- have a long term health condition
- have barriers to learning / employment
- have poor mental health / autism / learning disabilities
Learn more about how Work Well Suffolk can help by speaking to one of our team:
- Alan - 07784 360 829
- Malakai - 07597 571 544
- Claire - 07597 585 494
Or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.