- Refreshments: café open 1000-1600 Tuesday-Friday
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Accessibility information on accessable.co.uk
- Parking: available in public car parks nearby
- Which? Available online and in print
- Free sanitary products available
- Foodbank referral Mon-Fri, 9:30-10:30am
- Suffolk Record Office, 1st floor – opening hours and contact details
Room and venue hire
The Britten room
This is the largest room and can hold 40 people seated theatre style, or 30 people boardroom style. The charge is £12 per hour for charity and community groups and £18 per hour for businesses and statutory organisations.
The Everitt room
This is a large room which can hold 30 people seated theatre style, or 20 people boardroom style. The charge is £10 per hour for charity and community groups and £15 per hour for businesses and statutory organisations.
The Peto room
This is a small room which can cater for meetings of up to 6 people. It is ideal for one to one meetings. The charge is £7 per hour for charity and community groups and £10.50 per hour for businesses and statutory organisations.
Contact email@example.com for further information and to book.
- Space within the library is also available for hire outside library opening hours. Price to be negotiated with library manager.
- The library is located opposite a large pay and display carpark
- Bookings are subject to a minimum 2 hour booking time
- Bookings of 10 sessions or more which are paid in full up front will attract a 12.5% discount