- Customer toilet
- Refreshments: Coffeelink café serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. Open Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm, Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Accessibility information on accessable.co.uk
- Display space: Double sided display case available for hire - please book 2 weeks in advance
- Which? Available online and in print
- Free sanitary products available
- Board Games Library - see the Ipswich Board Games Library information sheet (PDF) for further information
- Jigsaw swap - bring in a complete puzzle and exchange it for one from the table
- Home Library Service
UKVCAS (Visa) Appointments
This service is no longer available from Ipswich County Library.
Room and venue hire
Ceremonies in the Northgate Room
Hire the beautiful Northgate Room on the first floor of Ipswich County Library for weddings, naming ceremonies, renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies or civil partnerships.
Lecture HallMax 75 people
- Capacity: 40 people for meetings, 75 people in rows
- Availability: All day subject to other bookings. Bookings outside library opening hours may attract an additional charge to cover staffing cost.
Cost: £15 per hour for community/charity/private bookings, £22.50 per hour for commercial/statutory bookings
Space within libraryMax 150 people
- Capacity: Various (depending on part of library and format) but potentially up to 150 people in rows
- Availability: Outside library opening hours only, subject to other bookings
Cost: Negotiable with library manager depending on space required and purpose of use
- Refreshment making facilities available by prior arrangement for an additional charge
- No parking available but plenty of public car parking available nearby
- Flip chart, projector and whiteboard available by prior arrangement for an additional charge