Literacy, Books and Reading Team for Schools
The Literacy, Books and Reading Team for Schools support the curriculum and reading by offering a variety of services to support schools throughout Suffolk:
- Topic boxes
- Collections of books for your library and/or classroom
- Artefact box loans
- Advisory librarian support
- Area meetings for school library staff (primary, middle and high/upper)
- Training days for high school librarians
- Book groups for primary staff
- Inter-school Book Mastermind competition for years 7-9
- Teacher library cards for school staff to use in any Suffolk public library.
20 books to support the curriculum.
A box of up to 8 related/themed artefacts to support curriculum topics. Each box is loaned for a term.
Loans of 30 fiction and non-fiction books/resources per class to support reading for pleasure. Large print and dual language available.
Send any enquiries about the above services to email@example.com
Existing customers are advised to contact Maxine Williams, resources manager, to order topic boxes and exchange resources they have on loan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the business manager for the Literacy, Books and Reading Team, Louise Shepherd, at email@example.com
We welcome visitors at 24 Hadenham Road, South Lowestoft Industrial Estate, Lowestoft, NR33 7NF. Please call us in advance of your visit on 01502 512816.