We have now drawn the raffle we held on our mobile libraries as part of Suffolk Libraries Day 2019, with ten customers winning prizes. The winning tickets and prizes are as follows:
- Melitta ‘Enjoy Therm’ coffee machine - ticket 7608
- Signed copy of The Beekeeper of Aleppo, by Christy Lefteri - ticket 7608
- Slab of Adnams Ghost Ship Beer (.5%) - ticket 7517
- £30 East of England Co-op vouchers - ticket 6517
- Voucher for afternoon tea for two at the Swan Hotel, Southwold - ticket 5488
- Selection of Stokes Sauces - ticket 5372
- Signed copy of This Green and Pleasant Land, by Ayisha Malik - ticket 5641
- Four Costa coffee cups and sacuers - ticket 7597
- Stylish Suffolk Libraries umbrella - ticket 5563
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Goody Bag originally listed as a prize was removed and replaced by a second stylish Suffolk Libraries Umbrella. This was won by ticket 5526.
All prize winners have now been identified, and mobile library drivers will be distributing prizes on their routes to the winning customers in November and December.
We would like to thank everyone who supported the raffle which raised £416.10 for Suffolk Libraries after costs were deducted. A lottery return has been submitted to Ipswich Borough Council.