Ipswich County Library room hire
Hire the whole hub, a large meeting space, meeting pods, a presentation suite, a desk or our lab in the second floor of Ipswich County Library.
Hire the Northgate Room on the first floor of Ipswich County Library for weddings, naming ceremonies, renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies or civil partnerships.
- Capacity: 40 people for meetings, 75 people in rows
- Cost: £15 per hour for community/charity/private bookings, £22.50 per hour for commercial/statutory bookings
- Availability: All day subject to other bookings. Bookings outside library opening hours may attract an additional charge to cover staffing cost.
Space within library
- Capacity: Various (depending on part of library and format) but potentially up to 150 people in rows
- Cost: Negotiable with library manager depending on space required and purpose of use
- Availability: Outside library opening hours only, subject to other bookings
- Refreshment making facilities available by prior arrangement for an additional charge
- No parking available but plenty of public car parking available nearby
- Flip chart, projector and whiteboard available by prior arrangement for an additional charge