Manager: Gayla Rowling
Old Post Office Square, Main Street, Leiston
|Tuesday||0930 – 1930|
|Thursday||0930 – 1730|
|Friday||0930 – 1300, 1400 – 1700|
|Saturday||0930 – 1300, 1400 – 1700|
|Sunday||1000 – 1500|
Room & venue hire
- Accessibility information
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Parking: available for one hour in front of the library, free parking available within walking distance
- Out-of-hours book return available
- Refreshments: coffee, tea and hot chocolate for sale
- Which? available - ask staff for magazine or to log in
- For sale: books of stamps
- Also available: Art in the Library - exhibitions of local artists' work
IT and printing facilities
Regular events and activities
Soothing songs and gentle nursery rhymes for babies.
Sally's Book Club: for under-12s
Drop in and have a cosy chat with Sally about your latest books. You might get a little reward for your reading efforts!
Sunday reading group
Sunday once a month, 1030-1130
Top Time reading group
first Tuesday of the month, 1100-1200
Arts, crafts & games
Art for Fun: Art group for adults
last Friday of the month, 1030-1200
Drop in and have fun creating things for enjoyment and wellbeing - no skill required! £1.50 charge to cover art materials.
Jigsaw puzzle group
Add some pieces to our jigsaw puzzle while chatting and relaxing with others.
Merry Makers craft group for adults
second Saturday of the month, 1030-1200
Work on your latest project while chatting with other crafty people. Free refreshments.
first Thursday of the month, 1400-1530
Family history drop-in
first Tuesday of the month, 1400-1600
Free help and guidance from experienced members of Alde Valley Suffolk Family History Group.
Upcoming special events
Tue 18 Feb, 2020 1530 – 1700
Fri 21 Feb, 2020 1030 – 1200
Thu 27 Feb, 2020 1900 – 2030