Halesworth Library is closed due to the coronavirus situation. More info on coronavirus and the library service →
The library will be closed from 9 - 13 March for installation of new windows and doors.
Room & venue hire
|Monday||0930 – 1200|
|Tuesday||0930 – 1730|
|Wednesday||0930 – 1730|
|Friday||0930 – 1800|
|Saturday||0930 – 1700|
|Sunday||1000 – 1500|
- Accessibility information
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Parking: unavailable
- Out-of-hours book return available
- Customer toilet
- Refreshments: £1 for a cup of coffee or tea
- Display space: Window space and poster display unit available to hire for posters and notices. Contact the library for more details.
- Which? available - ask staff for magazine or to log in
- For sale: Antiquarian books, stamps, cards, artwork, jewellery, books from local authors, reading glasses and accessories from ReadySpex, Halesworth Library bags, bookmarks and pens.