Capel St Mary Library
Manager: Katharine Liu
Village Hall, The Street, Capel St Mary
|Tuesday||0930 – 1230, 1400 – 1730|
|Wednesday||0930 – 1230|
|Thursday||0930 – 1230|
|Friday||1400 – 1700, 1730 – 1930|
|Saturday||0900 – 1500|
|Sunday||1000 – 1500|
- Accessibility information
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Parking: car parks available beside the children's play area and in the shopping precinct a short distance away
- Out-of-hours book return available
- Customer toilet
- Free sanitary products available
- Display space: Small, free local noticeboard available
- Also available: Refill Station - top up your water bottle and help reduce plastic waste.
IT and printing facilities
Regular events and activities
Soothing songs and gentle nursery rhymes for all pre-schoolers and their grown-ups (term time only).
Capel Creators Lego Club: £1 per child
Saturday once a month, 1030-1230
Admission price includes a cold drink and a biscuit. Build something fitting with the monthly theme for the chance to win a prize.
Sunday every 2 weeks, 1030-1230
Older people's events
Daphne's Café: for people with dementia and their friends/family
second and fourth Monday of the month, 1400-1600
Mixed programme of exercise, singing, simple crafts, group games, table top activities and education sessions for carers.
third Friday of the month, 1430-1530
Arts, crafts & games
Health & wellbeing events
Drop-in clinic from Capel Parish Nurses
third Tuesday of the month, 0930-1130
Drop in for weight and blood pressure checks and advice on health, fall prevention, medication and respiratory disorders (including inhalers).
Film, music & entertainment
third Tuesday of the month, 1900 for a 1930 start
See our Facebook page for the film of the month
Upcoming special events
Sat 26 Oct, 2019 1930 –