Capel St Mary Library
Manager: Jackie Harman
Village Hall, The Street, Capel St Mary
|Tuesday||0930 – 1230, 1400 – 1730|
|Wednesday||0930 – 1230|
|Thursday||0930 – 1230|
|Friday||1400 – 1700, 1730 – 1930|
|Saturday||0900 – 1500|
|Sunday||1000 – 1500|
- Accessibility information
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Parking: car parks available beside the children's play area and in the shopping precinct a short distance away
- Out-of-hours book return available
- Customer toilet
- Free sanitary products available
- Display space: Small, free local noticeboard available
- Also available: Refill Station - top up your water bottle and help reduce plastic waste.
IT and printing facilities
Regular events and activities
Soothing songs and gentle nursery rhymes for babies (term time only).
Capel Creators Lego Club: £1 per child
Saturday once a month, 1030-1230
Admission price includes a cold drink and a biscuit. Build something fitting with the monthly theme for the chance to win a prize.
Sunday every 2 weeks, 1030-1230
Older people's events
Daphne's Café: for people with dementia and their friends/family
second and fourth Friday of the month, 1000-1200
Mixed programme of exercise, singing, simple crafts, group games, table top activities and education sessions for carers.
third Friday of the month, 1430-1530
Computer and tablet training sessions for beginners
Drop in with your own device.
Health & wellbeing events
Drop-in clinic from Capel Parish Nurses
third Tuesday of the month, 0930-1130
Drop in for weight and blood pressure checks and advice on health, fall prevention, medication and respiratory disorders (including inhalers).
Film, music & entertainment
third Tuesday of the month, 1900 for a 1930 start
See our Facebook page for the film of the month
Upcoming special events
No upcoming special events.