Manager: Sue Osben
Victoria Road, Aldeburgh
|Monday||0900 – 1300|
|Tuesday||0900 – 1300|
|Wednesday||0900 – 1300, 1500 – 1800|
|Thursday||0900 – 1300|
|Friday||0900 – 1300|
|Saturday||1000 – 1230, 1300 – 1530|
|Sunday||1000 – 1230, 1300 – 1530|
Room & venue hire
- Accessibility information
- Payments: cash, cheques and cards accepted
- Parking: free parking available nearby
- Out-of-hours book return available
- Customer toilet
- Display space: Two cork boards in the foyer.
- Which? available - ask staff for magazine or to log in
- For sale: Greetings cards for various occasions
- Laminating - A3 and A4
- Memories Corner - memorabilia and books to encourage reminiscence and conversation and reference books for dementia carers.
IT and printing facilities
Regular events and activities
Baby Bounce and Tot Rock
Songs and rhymes for babies and toddlers.
Lego club: for ages 5+
Follow the weekly theme or build what you like. Under-8s must be accompanied by an adult.
Britten reading group
first Sunday of the month, 1430-1530
WI reading group
first Tuesday of the month, 1000-1100
Every day, opening hours
IT support is available during opening hours. Ask a member of staff for assistance.
Health & wellbeing events
Friendship Fridays health and wellbeing drop-in café: all welcome
Short talks, information sessions and activities with tea, coffee and biscuits. Come along for the whole session or just pop in. Run in collaboration with parish nurse Ali Cherry.
Councillor surgeries & professional advice
Barclays banking services
Drop in to a private office in the library to open or manage a Barclays account, transfer funds, print statements and book appointments with mortgage/financial specialists. No facility for cash deposit/withdrawal or cheque paying-in.
Upcoming special events
Mon 15 Jul, 2019 – Sun 29 Sep, 2019
Suffolk Libraries Day: Mini Music Makers with the Britten-Pears Foundation: for pre-schoolers, parents/carers and older people
Fri 11 Oct, 2019 1030 – 1130
Sat 12 Oct, 2019 1030 – 1500
Sat 12 Oct, 2019 1130 –