Slaughter in Southwold: Lunch can be murder, with Cafe 51
- Southwold Arts Centre, St Edmund's Hall, Cumberland Road, Southwold, IP18 6JP
- Sat 15 Jun, 2019
- 1300 –
- Tickets: £12. Must be booked with choices stated by 1 June
Have lunch, cake and hot drinks with top crime authors.
- Roast lemon chicken breast with heritage tomato, pine nut and basil salad and wild rice
- Poached salmon fillet with dill crème fraîche and green beans and potato salad
- Beetroot and feta samosa with fruity couscous and mint yoghurt dressing.
All with a hot drink and a choice of cake for dessert.
This event is not included in Slaughter in Southwold day or weekend passes and must be booked, with choices stated, by contacting the library by Saturday 1 June.