Volunteer with the Sporting Memories Network
Would you like to help us promote and run our Sporting Memories reminiscence groups?
We’re looking for group facilitators to take charge of and promote the groups, group supporters to help group sessions run smoothly and one to one supporters to give additional support to those group members who need it.
- Group facilitator role profile (PDF)
- Group supporter role profile (PDF)
- One to one supporter role profile (PDF)
The Sporting Memories Network team and Suffolk project coordinator will provide you with ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need for a fun, rewarding and enjoyable volunteering experience.
The Sporting Memories Network facilitates sporting reminiscence groups for wellbeing all over the world with easy-to-use products and services. As a volunteer with the Sporting Memories Network, you can expect:
- Tailored training and support on an individual and group basis
- Bespoke toolkits, including sporting reminiscence materials and books
- Ongoing online and offline support facilities
- Facilitated group work in a variety of settings
- A regular sports reminiscence newsletter, The Sporting Pink.