Skip to content
More +

Work, benefits and money

Get help to claim benefits and support with finding a job, money and debt – online, by phone or in libraries.

Employment and Benefit Support Service

Get free support for help finding a job, money problems and claiming benefits such as Universal Credit and Carer’s Allowance.

Get free support

Signpost with tel no. 07735576788.

Other benefits

Screenshot of the Housing Benefit website.
Get information on benefits such as Housing Benefit, Council Tax and Carer’s Allowance.

Looking for work

A woman with a coffee at a desk with a laptop.
Get help looking for jobs with our recommended advice and resources

Money and pensions

Two men reading the FT and having a chat.
Take a look at our recommended sites for help with your finances and pension.