- To promote Stowmarket Library as a vital part of the local community
- To raise funds to develop the range of services available at Stowmarket Library
- To contribute to the development of the library service across Suffolk
Who we are
- Chair and signatory: Diane Tarrant
- Secretary: Caroline Southgate
- Treasurer and library representative: Ursula Scott
- Suffolk Libraries advisor: Jack Norman
- Library representative: Sherrie Rozier
Other committee members
- Graham Harris
- Mary Jones
- Pauline Manders
- Brian Matthews
- Email: email@example.com
The story so far
We were established in March 2013.
- Supported the first Skulduggery in Stowmarket crime festival by providing initial funding
- Bought seating and shelving to refurbish the teenage area of the library
- Funded several children’s activities such as Harry Potter Night and Beach Bonkers event.
- Purchase moveable screens so that the library can be sectioned off for future events
- To start regular author events
- Produce a bi-monthly newsletter about Stowmarket Library and friends group activities.