- To bring together a range of complementary services in one location including the library, a post office, café, local council information, photocopier, fax, internet services, local history archive, meeting room and a recording/broadcasting studio for Radio Stradbroke and local musicians.
Who we are
- Chair: Maureen John
- Vice Chairman and Secretary: James Hargrave
- Treasurer: Allan Hampson
- Nicola Green
- Anna May Castleton
- Laura Jean Chalkley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01379 384768
The story so far
Stradbroke Courthouse and Library Trust is a charitable incorporated organisation, Registered Charity no 1152629. The Trust runs the Court House building that the Library is located in. The building also houses a Post Office run by Suffolk Libraries and a Community Café.
- Opened a new post office counter in October 2014
- To refurbish the first floor of the building to house a community radio station and village archives.