Download a role profile (PDF).
We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic senior stock assistant. We’re looking for an individual who:
- Has interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to build positive and supportive relations with our clients, team, partners, suppliers and library staff across the county
- Is confident and competent in using the internet, email and a variety of devices and applications
- Has experience in using and developing stock processes, administrative and financial routines
- Has an organised, efficient and flexible approach and is constantly looking for ways to improve processes and workflows
- Understands Suffolk Libraries’ services and what it delivers.
Our small, supportive team work collaboratively to create a rounded, accessible and exciting stock. If you have strong organisational skills, a flexible approach, enjoy helping people and are happy to work within a team or alone in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
This position is for 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The salary is £20,750 per annum.
To apply, please send a CV and supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 1 February 2019. Interviews will be held on Monday 11 February 2019.