Download a role profile (PDF).
We’re looking for an experienced IT support analyst to be based at Ipswich County Library. This role covers 44 libraries in Suffolk, with some site visits required. Our IT team provide the following services to all libraries and central teams:
- Manage and support a mixture of Windows and Chromebase computers and printers provided for public use at each site
- Manage and support Windows computers for library staff at each site
- Manage and support the central management systems and networks for these computers
- Support business applications including SAP, iTrent, Spydus and Netloan
- Manage and support desktop systems including Office 365, Windows 7, Windows 10, VOIP and Chrome OS
- Support a Cisco Meraki SD-WAN network infrastructure
- Support a Managed WiFi solution.
We’re looking for an individual who can demonstrate good knowledge of Microsoft network management, alongside a strong understanding of building and supporting Windows application software and images.
The more experience you have of the other technologies and applications above, the better, but above all we require someone who demonstrates an enthusiasm to learn new technologies and a strong aptitude for problem solving.
This role is for 27 hours across 3-5 days a week and may include working Saturdays.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence.
The rate of pay is £20,000 pro rata.
If you are interested, please send a CV and supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries to: email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
The closing date for applications is Saturday 31 August 2019. Interviews will be held on Friday 13 September 2019.
If you are invited to an interview, you will need to bring along some documents to verify your identity.