Download a role profile (PDF).
We’re looking for a HR administrator based at Ipswich County Library. The role involves:
- General HR administration, including assisting with general emails and telephone enquiries
- Ensuring that all HR and employee documentation is up-to-date and compliant
- Collating new starter information, including ID, eligibility paperwork and signed contracts, and ensuring all employee information is received in a timely manner
- Applying for and verifying DBS applications and Right to Work requirements.
We’re looking for an individual who:
- Has previous administration/office experience
- Is highly organised, fast paced and able to use initiative
- Has a proactive and methodical approach to work, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Can build effective relationships with line managers and employees at all levels
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
This role is for 8 hours a week, either working one full day or split between two days.
The rate of pay is £17,363 pro rata.
If you are interested, please send a CV and supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries to: email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 20 August 2019. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27 August 2019.
If you are invited to an interview, you will need to bring along some documents to verify your identity.